The life we live now is the ideal creation of everything we have done so far. If you are satisfied with your life, congratulations, because you have accepted the responsibility for your choices and decided to live in accordance with yourself long time ago. You decided to be satisfied with what you do, to spend time with people you love and love the people you are surrounded with.
If that’s not the case, you need to look into the future and decide to change something today.
You may find yourself in a situation where you hear yourself say: “But I do not know what I want!” That does not matter. Keep in mind that your action today will affect this day, or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or a week, it does not matter. It’s important that your action causes reaction, and the reaction produces the result from which you receive a learning or reward.
- What is this thing, even the smallest one, which I want to do today and feel good about it?
- What are the little things that make you happy? Is it maybe to tell someone you love them, to hug tightly someone you have never hugged before, to see certain places you have never seen before?
- When was the last time you have done something nice for yourself, your partner, your friend, your family member?
- When was the last time you have said to yourself, your partner, your friend or your family member you love them?
- When was the last time you have watched a nice movie, went to a lecture or training, or tried new things?
Write that down and make sure you do it, right now. Postponing is the biggest obstacle to personal success.
Discipline yourself and dare to practice these 5 suggestions for the next 21 days.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
When the day is over, write down what you are grateful for, what beautiful has happened to you during that day, what new you have learned.
When you confine attention to these small things day by day, you will start feeling a desire to achieve something bigger. And quite spontaneously you will come to a conclusion: “I know what I want :)!”
Your mind will create an image that something is possible and you will be free from the obstacles that you shouldn’t want something and that you have to be realistic. Because there is only one reality – yours, and everything is possible there.
Author of the text: Dr Darko Cvetković – NLP Trainer